Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Talk To Me

Dear you,

I'm still here, waiting - it's been awhile. You used to call on me all the time, but have recently stopped. Why? Every time you talk to me, I help. Each time you write, I give you everything you asked for. Yeah, sometimes it takes longer than you want, but I always come through. You used to be more patient, maybe?

Talk to me.

Remember when you were younger, and you shared me with all your friends and family members? What's changed? Who told you to stop? At night, the last thing you did before falling asleep was call on me. In the morning, you couldn't wait to write me, and often tell your Facebook friends about our relationship. Now that Twitter is a big part of your life, you'll tweet about me, but not often enough. Why?

I made a promise to you a long time ago, that anytime you were serious about me, I'd give you what you wanted. If you proved your passion and discipline, I'd guarantee your success. Has fear of failure lessened our conversations? Has someone told you I was full of crap, or I couldn't fulfill my promise? Tell those naysayers to kiss my ...

I'm yours to have, but you first must commit to me. What do you want from me? Why haven't you made the decision to take me? Don't worry about being greedy or immersed in the process of creating more of me, it's what your life is all about. Talk about me, write about me, and make yourself accountable for reaching me. Tell the world that you expect nothing less than making me live with you full-time.

Let the negative people in your life disappear. Actually, the more of me you see on a regular basis, the quicker they'll go away on their own. They hate me, because they've never committed to having a relationship with me. Let them talk about us. You become focused on taking as much of me as you want. Understand the naysayers are jealous, and can't imagine risking what it takes to build me. They live to tear you down. The last thing these people want is for you and I to create a long lasting relationship.

Call on me at night. Write to me in the morning. Talk to me.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Sincerely,

Your Future

No comments: