Thursday, April 1, 2010

Are You Brave Enough To Take Action?


I want to congratulate Josh for his drive and willingness to put it all on the line. He's definitely an inspiration to all of us who have a dream, and are attempting to make it come true.
Know what you want, create a visual blueprint, and take massive action!

He and I were filmed and interviewed about his amazing journey of trying to make it to the NFL at the "young" age of 38. 

CNN has picked up the story, and will be running it soon.

Click on the link below to see our version of his process...


                                      watch-nfl-hopeful-kick


3 comments:

Retta said...

I enjoyed reading Josh's whole story thru the links. It sounds like he is not only determined, dedicated and talented, but also just might have the right contacts with people willing to give him a chance to prove he's got what it takes.

I don't know much about sports.. or to be honest, care much. But I DO love to follow people with hearts like his, and who have a dream and are rising above mediocrity.

Please let us know when there is more good news, I'd love to follow it.

And when he makes it, I hope he recommends you to others!!

Loretta
=^..^=

yanmaneee said...

moncler jackets
moncler jackets
golden goose
supreme t shirt
golden goose outlet
supreme clothing
goyard
goyard
yeezy
yeezy shoes

Unknown said...

check my reference navigate to these guys check my reference the original source internet visit the site